3 Jul 2020
Read and follow the care instructions of the product. The instructions have been sown to the inside of the product with all the details about the material and producer.
- Products with photos printed on them, the maximum washing temperature is 30 degrees, for a normal hot press print product, up to 60 degrees. Do not exceed the maximum washing temperature for the product.
- When doing laundry, do not only sort the clothes into two - whites and colors. Wash your items with similar colors (reds with reds, blues with blues etc).
- Before putting the items into the washing machine, turn the item inside out.
- It is advised to iron the items inside out. Never iron the printed part of the shirt.
- When choosing the size of your clothing, rather prefer the slightly larger size, as the print shouldn't be stretched or crinkled.